Saturday, July 25, 2009

Excuse me, is that pork on your face?

As I mentioned previously, I only have one semi-regular pork recipe, the tenderloin recipe from my Martha Stewart cookbooks (Every Day Food). I feel like in order to be a grown up, I need a good pork chop recipe. The pork chops my mother cooked as a kid were tasty, but not interesting and others I've enjoyed don't seem appropriate for everyday eating. On my friend J.'s blog I found the a recipe for Pork Chops Marsala that sounds really good. I may make these soon and use the asparagus I bought this afternoon (originally I was going to remake the pesto pasta with white beans and use the asparagus instead of the zucchini).

Also, I made the minty lentil orzo pasta this afternoon. I wish I could have had more than a bite. We hung out with another couple and the husband complimented me. He was particularly fond of the red onions.

No comments: